I haven’t posted a blog since we announced our pregnancy 5 weeks ago!
Can you believe that was already f i v e weeks ago?! This pregnancy is flying by so quickly and I’m just trying to soak up every last second that comes with each week.
17 weeks has brought some new things with it:
- Bump is definitely starting to shape itself – I am egg shaped
- Nausea is not everyday but seems to occur when turkey bacon is being cooked
- Quickening is happening! 💕💕 I’ve felt the baby move a little bit and I become so overjoyed each time
- Slowly not being able to see my toes from my view 😂
- Maternity pants are the first jeans I’ve worn in about 3 years and I still dislike jeans unfortunately
- Officially can’t sleep on my belly anymore
- My belly button is getting hard (is that common?)
- The anticipation to know this sweet babes gender is getting more & more severe! We can’t wait for April!
Each day that my maternity pants seem tighter and my belly gets bigger, I just can’t wait to meet my sweet tiny bean. I’m so excited to feel more kicks and wiggles as the days come ahead. Especially for Anthony to be able to feel the movement, he is such a good dad already. He’s been so patient with my cravings, my itchy skin with it stretching and helping me put lotion on, carry heavy things, massage my aching muscles, and more.
We are blessed beyond measure to be parents and we can’t wait to share more moments with you all!
Did any of you mommy’s have any weird symptoms during your second trimester? Comment below and let me know 🙂